On this website we have embedded videos from the website YouTube. The operator of the website is Google Ireland Limited (“Google”), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
The processing of data may partly take place in the USA. The USA is classified as an unsafe third country with regard to data protection standards. There is no level of data protection comparable to EU standards. Therefore, there is a risk that processing your personal data by Youtube, government agencies access your data without you having effective legal protection.
We have no knowledge of and no influence on the nature and extent of the data processed by Youtube and on the manner of processing and use. In particular, if you have an account with Google, you must assume that your data will be used for profiling. This includes:
- Terms you search for
- Videos that you watch
- Content and advertisements you view and interact with
- Voice and audio data
- Purchase activity
- People you communicate with or share content with
- Activity on third-party websites and apps that use Google services
- Chrome browsing history that you have synced with your Google account
- GPS and other sensor data from your device
- IP address
- Activity in Google services, for example, your searches and places you label, such as your home or workplace
- Information about objects near your device, such as Wi-Fi access points, cell towers, and Bluetooth-enabled devices.
We have no knowledge or control regarding the disclosure of your data to third parties.